Monday, November 29, 2010

LOVE ...

what is love?

love is ...  
from a dictionary:
         . . . a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. 
          . . . a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
          . . . a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair.


Love is something I yearn for every now and then. It's something I can't live without! I think that is true with everybody in the world. It's like air. . . you breathe it. You live it! It is what keeps me living and going. It makes the weight and the troubles of daily living bearable. It gives me hope.  Gives me reasons to smile.  Fills the depths of my soul. It is the music of my life. Love makes my heart skip a beat. Oh, yes! my heart beats for love!

Love is everything I dream of and hope to have forever!

Some say that when it comes to love . . . 

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much a heart can hold."  
- Zelda Fitzgerald

"The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we can never give enough of is love." - Henry Miller

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love."  
- Sophocles

Well, all I can say is
Love is such a wonderful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment